Thursday, September 25, 2008

My handsome boy... yep no longer a baby

So I was going to go outside and take pics of Lleyton today but it was extremely windy. I tried and all he did was look at the leaves blowing around. He kept pointing at everything the wind was blowing. Oh well I attempted to take some inside but the lighting is not great. Oh well he is still really cute!

He loved watching the leaves blow around, therefore he did not want to look at the camera.
I don't know if I'm bias because he is my child, but i think he is one of the cutest babies ever.:)

He loves looking out the window. I am constantly afraid he is going to fall because he climbs on top of the window seal.

3 comments:

The Belliston's said...

He seriously looks like a little man in that first picture. So freaking cute!!!

Emily said...

He is so cute!!! He is a little boy, now and not a baby! I love that first picture! Glad that I now have your blog! yeah! :)

Brandon and Amanda Gregory said...

I am so glad you found my blog! I will be adding you to my list of bloggers:) I love reading other peoples. Yours is so great. I love all that you talk about. I am going to be going through the same as you soon, with my little Adelynne Trying to wean her. I dont even know where to start with her. anyways I am glad to have your blog:) to see all that your little family is up to!