Tuesday, October 14, 2008

So many blessings

Lately, I have been thinking about how blessed I truly am. I have taken so much for granted. I have such a loving husband who works his tail off so I can stay home and raise Lleyton. He is such a great father and takes great care of both of us. He never complains and helps me so much with Lleyton even after a long hard day. I am so grateful we have been blessed in these trying times with health and the means to sustain our family. I so often take for granted the health and love I have been given. I am so thankful for the knowledge I have of right and wrong and the gospel in my life. I am so grateful for the great influences and examples I have been surrounded by. I have been given so much and truly am indebted to the Lord. I think we all forget sometimes how blessed we truly are. Hopefully we can all remember the blessings which we have been given and seek to see the blessings we receive everyday.

1 comment:

Harris Family said...

Looks like you guys are doing well! I love the decorating. Where did you get that cute blue book/toy shelfy thingy in Lleyton's room? I love it and am looking for something like it.