Thursday, February 5, 2009

Better late than never: Christmas 2008

These are completely out of order sorry. First pic is at my parents house Christmas morning. These are in order last to first.


Mommy and Lleyton in his tent of plastic balls



Our great big mess after opening presents


Our fake tree, sorry Josh


Lleyton right when he woke up




This year was a lot of fun. Lleyton could basically open his own presents, if mommy would be more patient. He also got really excited that was the best part. Kids make Christmas so much more fun.

2 comments:

Tessa and Jeff said...

How fun! Yeah, better late then never! At least you took pictures of Christmas, I'm so bad I didn't take any pictures! YIKES!
Thanks for your comment :) It was such a growing experience for me I was hoping it might help somebody out which is why I decided to share.
Good luck to your hubby in nursing school... it sTiNkS! I'm so glad and lucky to be done!
PS, congrats on your little one on the way! I'm so excited for you. You have such a cute family! :) Oh, did you ever end up finding a doc? If you didn't (I'm sure you have by now) let me know, because I've got the PERFECT one! Talk to you later.

creations4kylah said...

hey thanks for the advice! he's just too spoiled haha! its hard to get anything done cuz he always wants to be held... but ive gotten him to go in the swing for a few hours so i can get stuff done. hope you are doin ok and everyone is better!