Thursday, March 19, 2009

We've got news

We are having a boy. I guess my intuition was wrong. I was sure we were having a girl. Funny enough though, once he started the ultrasound before telling us I knew I was wrong and that it was a boy. So it looks like we are going to name the baby Rhyder or Casen.

Also for those of you who don't know already. Lleyton will be having surgery next week on the 24th. I guess when he got RSV his adnoids became enlarged and never went back to normal. The swelling was pretty severe and made him unable to breathe through his nose so they are going to remove them. Hopefully all goes well. If for some reason the swelling goes down before than obviously we will cancel the surgery. It has been almost three months so who knows. Poor little guy.

I am wondering which name people like better so if you have an opinion leave it in the comments.

3 comments:

LC said...

I vote for Rhyder, very cute name!

McLerran Family said...

Hey! This is Erin. I finally found your blog. Congrats on another boy!! It's going to be so fun for Lleyton to have a brother!
Hope all goes well with his surgery!

JACK!E said...

I don't know how I missed this post but I am so happy for you. It will work out perfectly to have a boy since they will be born in the exact same time of year. I vote for Ryhder!