Saturday, April 25, 2009

Lleyton post surgery



Some people have asked me how Lleyton is doing now that it has been a while since the surgery. Well, right now I am blogging and he has been sleeping 3 hours straight. He would've never done that before. He sleeps a lot better now and eats a lot better now. It was so hard to get him to eat or sleep through the night before. I would have to say it's been worth it. It was hard to tell until recently because right after he recovered from surgery he grabbed my hair straightener and got pussy blisters all over both of his hands, and his last 4 teeth were cutting through. Now that that's all over with he is much happier and so am I. He has been so fun and cute and we can't get enough of him. Hopefully he won't have to deal with so much pain and crap moving forward. Here are some pics of how well he is eating lately :)

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh I am so glad that he is doing better!!! YAY! He is such a sweet lil guy! I bet he thinks it is worth it, too! I am glad that you finally get some rest! Man, I felt for ya! Happy to hear all is doing better!

Harris Family said...

Oh, poor little guy! He is still so stinkin cute! Cute pictures too! :)

Danny and Jessica Matson said...

Hey Nichole, this is Danny... Whats a pussy blister? Your dirty!!

Emily said...

How are you feeling? Thanks for offering clothes for our new boy! I would love anything that you are gettin rid of and don't get money for at kid to kid. That is so nice! I hope you are doing well and feeling better...I loved your zoo post! We go there a lot! Lleyton is such a cutie!