Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ry's Blessing and random stuff


Here is my little chubby munchkin on his blessing day. His hobbies are eating, eating, pooping, and sleeping. But mostly eating he is already 15 lbs! He likes to keep me up at night but makes up for it with cute smiles and of course those kissable chubby cheeks :)

Notice something in common- Rhyder and I are both quite the chunky monkeys. These last 30 lbs don't look like they are going anywhere too fast. This was also Rhyder's blessing day. I think the picture just about says it all. Thank you for everyone who came and squeezed into our house last minute! It meant a lot to us.


Josh and Lleyton at the Aquarium in Sandy. We went on Labor day, it was pretty crowded and Lleyton was in a mood I tell ya. Pretty cool ... probably just the wrong day. I had to sneak pics.


Lleyton petting the sting ray can you see it?

Bath time with budha, and skinny. Rhyder was not so sure about the water.

Remember when you used to make pilgrim hats in school?? What a funny boy.

My little guy. I feel so blessed to have my two kiddos. I think there is even more love and happiness since this sweet boy came in our lives. It is a challenge but so fun. everyday is something funny and new honestly. Today I found dirt in Lleyton's beach buckets. I couldn't figure out where it kept coming from everytime I rinsed them more would appear. He decided the aloe plant would be great fun to collect dirt from. I tell you there is never a dull moment with a two year old and newborn.

1 comment:

Josh said...

He is a little chunky monkey! So cute! Reminds me of Jack. We need to get together some time. I've been wanting to come see Rhyder but it seems like Jack has a cold every week! Both boys are so cute!