Friday, July 30, 2010

My Baby is 1!



Rhyder Coleman Enoch- aka, Ry ry, Ry Ry Monster, Flash, Ry Ry Coleman, Rhder, bubbys, bubba, budha, buddy, Rhyder.

On July 31st of last year this little cutie was born. From the second we brought him home I knew he would be a little character. He has been full of personality, animation, and noises from the day he was born.

Rhyder is a big boy, he was 9 lbs when he was born and hasn't stopped growing since. He loves to eat anything and everything. He uses his size to his advantage especially when it comes to holding his own against Lleyton. Whenever I try to take a picture he is usually grabbing, swatting, or pulling someone. He always grunts and makes tons of little boy noises. He has the best smile and laughs a lot.

Ry ry is also a Mommy's boy and loves to give hugs and cuddle. I love it! He has been slow when it comes to teething and sleeping through the night. He is always jabbering and climbs on everything! I can always expect that if I hear him whining or crying it is because he has climbed his way into a mess. He is either about to fall or is stuck.

Oh and did I mention he never holds still, he is such a squirm:)

We love our Ry! He holds his own and adds so much laughter and fun. Happy Birthday Ry Ry!

No comments: