Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Three is a very big number ...


Oh my Lleyton! You are three today, August 10th (Same day as your Papa). The time has flown by, I wish it would stop. You are such a good big brother and helper. You are so sweet and cute and know how to use it to your advantage. These are some of the reasons we love you ....
If you get caught doing something you immediately smile and without me asking "what are you doing?" you immediately yell out "nothing!"
Without prompting you say "love you forever". You started doing this on your own and I don't know where you heard it:)
You refuse to be called Lleyton and angrily tell me "No Mom, I'm Superman". The only way I can get you to listen or obey is to call you Superman. You remind me of the innocence of a child. You get upset you can't fly, and use your imagination to pretend Mommy's bed is a car and you are driving me and Rhyder somewhere.
You are a great cook, and will use anything even Daddy's tools.
You love to surprise people by collecting your toys and wrapping them in something. You come up and tell us to close our eyes and yell "surprise!". As we open them we are yet to find one of your treasures.
Everyday is somebody's birthday and when Daddy comes home you often yell "Happy Birthday" and give him a hug. It is also your birthday when you want something, as you have found that around birthday time you get your way.
You are most of them time very truthful whether it is admitting you hit your brother, or not understanding something.
You love to give kisses and often grab the face of the lucky person only to lay a wet smooch on them.
You watch out for your brother and most of the time are very kind.
You are sensitive to other people's feelings. From a young age I discovered if you thought I was sad you would do whatever I wanted. This often cracked me up when pretending to be sad to get a hug:)
You are such a great kid and Mommy and Daddy love you to death. We are so glad you are three and can't wait to celebrate many years to come. Love you buddy~ Mommy, Daddy, and Rhyder.

1 comment:

McLerran Family said...

Happy Birthday to Lleyton and that's so awesome you started your own photography business! I love the pictures of your kids! So cute! I'll be sure to spread the word.