Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Annoucing Little Cheeks Boutique!

I am opening a Children's Boutique on Main Street in PG. We are going to have tons of cute clothes and accessories for girls AND BOYS:) If you support me and put this advertisement on your page, I will give you 25% off any item! Tell your blogging friends. Anyone and everyone who puts this on their blog please leave a comment with your blog address and name. If your not comfortable with that you can send me an email with the info @ choleyphotography@ymail.com. Come in opening week to receive your discount. I will keep a list. Thanks!!! Oh also, watch for your Savvy Shoppers guide in the mail. You can use the coupons in our ad also:)

3 comments:

Amy said...

That's awesome Nichole! I am excited for you! i posted this on my blog. Good luck with this!

Emily said...

How fun! I will be there to shop! I am excited for you guys! I will post it on my blog! I hope it is a huge success! :)

Josh said...

I posted it on our blog...finally. Sorry, life's been crazy this week. I'm excited to see your store. Let me know if you need help between now and then. Oh, by the way, we're going to be neighbors before the end of the month! We're closing this week instead of November! Call me when you get a chance. I need to figure out when I can swing by and get the tiger costume.