Thursday, April 24, 2008

Finally New Pics of Lleyton!







I temporarily have my camera fixed, so enjoy these pics while I can still take pictures. (Our camera sucks the juice out of the battery I guess, so we need a new one) it won't be long until this battery has been sucked dry.
Our little Lleyton is growing up way too fast. He is soo funny and little and our little ball of boy joy. His latest antics include scrunching up his face and panting through his nose, clicking his tongue, and he gets around like crazy (the army crawl). He enjoys pulling hair and thinks it's absolutely hilarious when he TOOTS. He also flexes and and growls when he does his muscle man pose. Also, as Becky found out the other day he loves to give open mouth kisses ... she thought he was trying to eat her face but that's just what he does when mommy asks for a kiss. Sadly I am probably the only one who accepts the slobbery sweet gesture.

No comments: