Saturday, May 31, 2008

Young Love

Per request I have posted below some of our wedding pics. It is amazing how far we have come and how blessed we have been from the result of our marriage. We now have our sweet baby boy who lights up our lives. It is amazing what love can do ... may we all love a little more and hate a little less. I found in my life that love is much more productive than anger. I love you Josh and Lleyton. Yes, Josh I know I am cheesy.

Sorry there are quite a few.




Josh and I right after being sealed in the temple.
Our first kiss in public as husband and wife.
pic in the archways of the temple
Standing outside of the temple.
On the temple grounds

This is one of the display tables at our reception
Cutting the cake
See how nice I am
See how mean he is ... it really didn't occur to me that he would do that ... well until he did



Pics at our reception
In front of the fountains at the reception

Our sign in book

The center pieces. Josh was the one who designed what the centerpieces would look like.


No comments: