Friday, December 12, 2008

The newest additions to the fam


Okay so not the best pic, but oh well. This is my new 2008 Commander Jeep my hubby bought me. We sold Josh's truck and had one car for quite a while because I didn't really see the need for another. We live within walking distance of everything I need and I need all the exercise I can get. Lleyton got and ear infection and bloody mouth while Josh was at work and thankfully I had my sis' car but it got me thinking we should probably get one for emergencies. This thing doesn't get the best gas mileage but I don't drive that much and Josh wanted to make sure I had four wheel drive. I guess it's a must when you have a past of sliding into parked cars.


This is Raina. She is about fourteen years old and our new pet. She is very talkative and I am still getting used to her / him. Josh has had Raina since he was like thirteen they named her "Raina" which means queen in spanish and then found out it was a boy much later. Everyone is in the habit of calling her a girl even though it is a boy. Josh's Mom moved back East for a while so we took in the bird and Josh's cat which we now cannot find. Sad story.




This is our new TV which has the power button on top. We should have bought a flat screen in the first place but I am a tight wad so we didn't.

Last but not least ....
We are expecting baby #2! Therefore the bad mornings, tore up house, etc. I am not too far along only about 7 or 8 weeks. The baby should be born at the beginning of August and hopefully comes before Lleyton's birthday on the 10th. I do not want them to have the same birthday. I wasn't going to post anything but am looking for a new Doctor. I wasn't to impressed with my old Doctor being that he nonchalantly took a non important phone call with his wife right in the middle of me pushing. He's moving his practice anyway so that aided my decision is switching. Anyways our insurance is at Timpanogos Hospital so if you have had a good experience with any Doctors who deliver there please leave me a comment.

10 comments:

JACK!E said...

Ok so first of all CONGRATULATIONS!!! {on everything but most of all the baby!}
I love the car, I wish my tv's power button was on the top and away from Gavin, and I am so excited you are pregnant! I lOvE my doctor and my insurance is also at Timpanogas. You can find him at Aspen Women's Center 374-5000 Dr Judd. After we chose him we kept finding out everyone we knew went to him {a friend's wife, a friend's coworker, my hair stylist, a lady I visit taught, Gary's sup's wife...just everyone} and I have never heard a bad thing about him. There are a lot of people that love him so I would try to make my appointment in the morning or right after lunch...or you might be in the waiting room for awhile-he is that good. Seriously make an appointment, if you don't like him after the first impression you can always switch Dr's. He likes to start seeing you at about 10weeks. Good luck with everything and I hope you feel ok with the morning sickness and all.

creations4kylah said...

congrats nichole! thats exciting!! yay on the new car... we bought a car for me and then our other one broke so we're back to one car for now until the other one gets fixed! but as for doctors i dont know any down here cuz i delivered up at alta view in sandy.. but i loved my doctor! he was really good and everyone there was awesome. but hope you are feelin better and if you need anything let me know ok! :)

Brandon and Amanda Gregory said...

Yay for baby #2!!! that is way exciting! I love my Doctor and the best thing is that he is my Uncle haha. I know alot of people think I am weird that I go to my Uncle, But I love it. He is the best Doctor around and that is why I am fine with going to him. Anyways I am not sure if he delivers at Timpanogas??? But his name is Dr. James Lamoreaux. The office is just right by the AF Hospital. He really is so great! I know you would love him just as everyone else, that I know that goes to him. So check him out! Hope you feel better soon! remember I am just across the way, so if you ever need anything come on over!

cassie said...

there is the gamet (probably spelled that wrong) group that have an office at timp. my favorites are Dr. Rees and Dr. Jacobs (but honestly the whole group is awesome, at least they were for me!!!) and congrats that is so very exciting!!!!

Emily said...

Congrats! Hope you aren't feeling too sick! Not fun! Those are very fun additions! Is the bird the reason why your garage has been cracked? ha ha. I am not stalking you I promise! Just noticed that.

Amy said...

Congrats Nichole! That's way exciting! So are you hoping for a girl now?

JACK!E said...

Ok so I recommended him to a close friend of mine because her insurance delivers at Timp too. She went to her first appt and LOVED him. Now she is so sad because she just found out he is not a provider-even though he delivers at Timp. I don't want that to happen to you so if you are planning on going with him, just make sure you check him out with your insurance before so you don't get into that mess.

Sally Barrington said...

Congradulations!!! What fun new things happening in your life! I would like to vote for Dr. Judd too!! The man is Amazing!!! Judd... Judd...Judd!!!!!! Every time I go I see someone I know too! Good luck!

Hightower said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting!

Karissa said...

Yea! Congratualtions! I love your new car and tv, lucky! Im excited that we're due around the same time. So how are you feeling now?