Friday, December 12, 2008

The best of the past couple weeks ... oh boy!


The last couple of weeks have been quite eventful. First Lleyton managed to break the TV we bought just over a year ago by turning it on and off about fifty times at once. Unfortunately the button is on the front so there isn't much we could do. You're probably thinking just have it repaired, the problem is the button is on the front which means he will bust it again. Trust me :)


This is my son's lovely art work he made with permanent marker on our floors. Can I just say, thank goodness for majic eraser.



Have any of you had a morning like this? We'll just say i felt about as good as I looked ... not so good. Also this is coming down once I find my mind, because I've obviously lost it. And you think you've had a bad hair day, I don't think so!


Also, in the past couple of weeks Lleyton learned to blow kisses. He says Mama and Dada and he now wakes up at 5:30 am. Yay for Mommy ... not. Oh well comes with the territory and I wouldn't trade it for anything.


1 comment:

Harris Family said...

You guys have lots of fun news and excitement at your house right now! How fun and congrats on #2. Best of luck with the pregnancy. I loved, loved, loved my doctor there and only hope to find as good of one here. It was Dr. Jones (guy) at Legacy OB. Dr. Watabe (guy) ended up delivering Tyler - loved him too. And I've heard wonderful things about Dr. Smith (girl). They are all in the same practice. Not sure about the hospital though.