Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tagged by the sis ;)

8 shows I enjoy watching:

1. Of course Jon and Kate plus 8
2. House
3. The Hills (I know it's pathetic)
4. NCIS
5. So you think you can dance (when it's on)
6. Little people Big World
7. Color Splash on HGTV
8. House Hunters

8 Favorite Restaurants

1. This really good chinese place in Spanish Fork, I think it's called the Wok? Right by Maceys
2. Bajio - or Red Robin, I don't know if either of them count.
3. The Outback (It's not what you think. I love the kids Kookabura chicken fingers meal).
4. Red Lobster
5. Olive Garden
6. Mi Ranchito
7. The Pizza Factory
8. Brick Oven

8 Things that happened yesterday

1. Took care of a sick baby
2. Talked to Josh into coming home early so I could run errands
3. Made Dinner
4. Went and developed our family pictures at Kenny's (they are the best)
5. Went to Target to get my sister and her family their gift for Christmas
6. Went to Walmart bought a Turkey and some other essentials
7. Came home gave Lleyton his medicine and laid with my boys til' he was finally out. (He had a fever of 103, poor guy)
8. Talked Josh into turning the lights out early, it was 12 am, he still wasn't tired

8 Things I am looking forward to

1. Josh to be done with school
2. Josh to have a job with a normal schedule
3. Lleyton feeling better
4. Christmas!
5. My sister and her crew coming up from Arizona
6. Josh to come home from work
7. Expanding our family
8. Having a clean house

8 Things I love about fall:

1. The smell
2. A warm fire
3. The pretty leaves
4. Fresh Goodies
5. Warm clothes
6. The smell of the heater when it first kicks on
7. Cuddling before bed
8. The spirit of Giving and being thankful

8 Things on my wish list:

1. A nice camera
2. Another baby
3. I want Lleyton to feel better
4. Our house to sale
5. Build or buy our dream home
6. My family to be happy and healthy always (i know it's not realistic, but that's why this is a wish list).
7. To lose weight and be tiny again
8. Josh and I to build a company together and run it

8 people I tag:

Whoever sees this and wants to do it!

3 comments:

JACK!E said...

I did this tag a little bit ago and I'm admitting...The Hills was on my list too. I really love that show and I don't know why. It is currently my favorite on TV! Haha! Why did you buy a turkey? You aren't having dinner alone are you? :(

Harris Family said...

What adorable family pictures!! We really need to get some done - I love the setting of yours!

Anonymous said...

I also love that show. It was pure fun to watch and learn lot of things from it.