Sunday, June 12, 2011

Best Fitness Tool Ever ...

I just discovered my new favorite fitness tool. I am trying to lose weight and this website is amazing and free!! It is www.myfitnesspal.com

Love it! You can put in any food and it will tell you the calories and the nutritional facts. It tracks your weight loss and tells you what you need to do to meet your fitness goals. It allows you to track what you're eating and will project your weight loss if you continue to eat how you're eating. There is so many things you can do from this web site. I was absolutely amazed that is free.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I totally just signed up! Very cool! I cannot believe it is free, either! I just entered my breakfast, and it is so cool bc it tells you how many calories you need to eat to meet your goal! Thanks Nicole! :)