Saturday, November 12, 2011

Father's Day 2011

Good laws, everytime I post I tell myself I am going to do better to keep up. Sadly it is months later and I have not done so. This is my sorry attempt to catch up. Since I don't scrap book I figure one day I can put this in a book to document their lives:) Josh however laughs at that and says, just be sure not to give it to them as a gift:) Thanks honey, I'll keep that in mind.




We'll Start with June and I will do separate posts for each. It is to hard to keep things in order doing it in one post. The pics get all mixed up.


June-


Of course in June was Father's Day. Josh is such an amazing Dad. If he wasn't so amazing with the kids I would never have agreed to go back to work. I feel at ease knowing he is at home with them. He is a kid at heart and they have so much fun. I knew he was good with kids, but really he takes it to a whole nother level. My kids adore him. Whenever I say I love you to Lleyton he says, I love you Mom and Dad too. He can never leave out his Dad. Pretty much everything he wants Josh to do. He wants Josh to brush his teeth, his hair, buckle him. Pretty much anything he needs/wants help with he wants Josh to do. He is definitely a Daddy's boy.



We went over to my parents for Father's Day as well. We all know my Dad hates pink and will never wear it. We decided as a joke to get him a pink columbia shirt, that was not his real gift. When we gave it to him he totally acted like he liked it, so much so that I wondered. However I could not keep a straight face. I asked if I could get a picture of him and the kids for Father's Day so we have it documented. All the while trying not to laugh I was sure he knew it was a joke. After I took the picture I got out his real gift. Then he admitted he doesn't like pink but knew Columbia is an expensive brand. I was totally surprised he couldn't tell it was a joke.


Here he is with Lleyton and Rhyder in his favorite shirt:)


So folks that's June in a nutshell. Or at least the highlights I can remember.







1 comment:

The Belliston's said...

That is hilarious about the pink shirt! I didn't know you did that. And I didn't realize that Lleyton was such a daddy's boy. Keep the posts coming! I miss you guys and love hearing about what I have missed. Your boys are adorable and are growing soooo fast! Love you guys!! <3