Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Finally ...

Lately there have been a few finallys lately. Josh finally let me cut his hair. Lleyton is finally not sick anymore. Lleyton finally made a mess eating spaghetti, (everyone wanted him to when we were in Virginia but he wouldn't). Josh and are finally going to get in shape! We took our fatty before pics today which I will not be displaying ... we were fatter than we thought. Here are some pics of our finallys!
He really doesn't like to be dirty. Can you believe he didn't even get it in his hair.
I accidentally left the wipes out. He now knows how to open them as I found out.
Doesn't my hubby look so freaking hot with his hair cut short like this. I like his hair like this so much better. Compare for yourself by looking at pics from past posts.

No comments: