Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thanks Mama


This week has been a hard week. I am blogging a lot tonight mostly to vent. A lot of personal issues have been coming up and I am being challenged to just "Let things go" which if you know me that is not my style. Lleyton has been really sick and on top of that he is being weaned and is teething. Josh is also really sick ... usually he can't sit still and he has not moved from the bed or couch all day. Even after surgery or Mono you can't keep him down, needless to say he can't help much. I have also been suffering from Mastitis an infection you can get when breastfeeding and when you quit breastfeeding. Anyways I had this wonderfully painful infection on both sides. I've hardly had any sleep and am starting to feel sick myself. Anyways the other morning I called my Mom after being up with Lleyton since 4 in the morning to talk. i mentioned I was awful and she skipped going to education week that morning to come help me. For those of you who know my mama she loves education week and looks forward to it every year. She came to my rescue my house was tore to pieces and I didn't know if I could handle Lleyton too much longer. She helped clean up my house and played with Lleyton. It helped me tremendously she will never know .... ssoooo thanks mom.

2 comments:

Karissa said...

Hang in there Nichole. Arent moms the greatest! My mom is the same way. Anyways, It was good to hear from you. We haven't seen you since before you were married and now your married with a baby! WOW, time flies. Keep in touch girl.

Unknown said...

Thanks Sweetie, You made my day, on a day that needed a little lift. It's amazing how we all need each other in our lives and the little things make the biggest difference. Love you, Mom