Wednesday, November 12, 2008

How lucky am I ...

This post is dedicated to the best husband in the world ... or at least I think so. I often gripe or nag about a whole bunch of crap that doesn't even matter. When it really comes down to it I've got it so good. So baby this is for you. Thanks for ...
1. Making me breakfast in bed every morning your home. Not just any breakfast it's always something hot.
2. Thanks for getting up with Lleyton the mornings your home even if your tired so I can sleep in.
3. Thanks for starting Lleyton's bath for me without even being asked.
4. Thanks for helping me clean without being asked.
5. Thanks for holding me close when I get scared at night.
6. Thanks for hugging and comforting me when you know I'm worried or frustrated.
7. Thanks for never being critical of me or anything about me. It's nice to know that when your pregnant and 60 lbs heavier your husband will assure you, "you aren't fat just pregnant".
8. Thanks for never being angry or frustrated when I spend money on myself or the house, especially when I get frustrated with you for buying a Dew or something I don't think you need.
9. Thanks for always putting Lleyton and I first. You are such a wonderful Dad and Husband. It melts my heart when you rearrange or let others no that you won't be doing certain things so you can spend more time with us.
10. Thank you for being mine! I am so lucky and I need to realize how lucky I really am everyday.

2 comments:

macandmegan said...

Cute blog and way cute family :)I'm glad we'll be able to keep in touch, its been forever! Don't you love having a baby, its the best

creations4kylah said...

hey thanks!! yeah i havent really said anythin bout it cuz it was a complete surprise to us! i was 21 weeks when we got married.. and just with everythin that was goin on didnt really feel like sayin anythin. but ill be writin about it when he gets here! im due in 2 and a half weeks but its goin by SO slow!! haha somedays i just want him to pop out but i know thats not gonna happen... but we're really excited!