Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's yellow!

I know Halloween was last week. This is for real, my real hair! Today I went to get my hair done because were getting family pics Saturday. I asked Josh last night if I should go light on top or if I should just add darker highlights, he said "I don't know, I don't care". Husbands for future reference sometimes it is GOOD to have an opinion.
This morning I went and got my hair done and decided I wanted to go blonde which I have done before but never at a beauty college. I've been trying to save some dough and have been going to the beauty college and in the past it has been fine until today ...
I came home upset and the first thing Josh said was "It's Yellow!" I wanted to cry. The girl who did it could tell I wasn't happy and said make sure you come back so we can fix it if you don't like it. The instructor had lost her marbles though and tried to assure me "oh my gosh it is so cute". She is crazy I look like I am on crack, that or I look like I belong in a comic strip. Needless to say I am getting it fixed first thing tomorrow. I had to hurry home so Josh could go to work and maybe I wanted to teach him a lesson on having an opinion. Anyways I hope you all get a good laugh. :)

1 comment:

Kimie & Alexa said...

sad! it looks like it didn't process evenly everywhere and they could've toned it to get the yellow out! i'm sorry..which school did you go to?! well I hope they will fix it for you and it'll turn out :) I swear you just did your hair dark brown! haha