Thursday, November 20, 2008

PART TWO ... there are quite a few :)




















I'm surprised we got as many photos as we did. Lleyton was NOT cooperating he screamed basically the whole time ... hence all the pictures of me. We had one hour and I wasn't going to waste it. We were also up until 2 in the morning the night before. I had accidentally dyed Josh's hair block after being given the wrong color. He didn't get home from work until late and it took 3 hours for the color to bleach to a splotchy orange, I couldn't wait any longer it being so late, so I redyed it and it thankfully turned out okay. THANKS FOR COMING WITH US BROOKE!

5 comments:

JACK!E said...

I love them! They turned out so good! I love your hair too, so cute. Last time we got family pictures Gavin was bad the entire time and I was worried too but we got some really good ones. So glad everything turned out. It feels like you could just die when they are honery and you are thinking how much the outfits, sitting fee, prints, frames/matting, and everything else has cost you all for that day-and the baby might ruin all of it! AHHHHH!

The Belliston's said...

That one of Lleyton by himself is so cute! And he is actually smiling. The pictures really did turn out great! And you are more than welcome. I had fun coming with you. Glad I could help (event though I didn't do very much)

Hightower said...

These are so good ; )

Adams clan! said...

Super cute pictures! Your photographer is awesome, well and you guys are all so cute!

Munford Family said...

Wow! Your pictures are amazing!